gLOVE Treat® Gloves with Parasilk® Paraffin Wax Treatment for Hands
What Your Hands Covet
Wave painful hands goodbye. Soften and moisturize like a pro with this at-home therapy. You’ll be throwing a silky-smooth peace sign with a smile.
Hello, Love! You express yourself with your hands. You talk with your hands. You work with your hands. You make amazing things with your hands. Some of you even walk on our hands (crazy circus gymnasts). How your hands operate, down to every knuckle and joint, is as important to us as it is to you. Welcome to the heavenly world of hand self-care, where Luxury Meets Therapy™.
gLOVE Treat Gloves with Parasilk paraffin wax therapy treatment quickly rejuvenate and soothe sore hand muscles and joints by bringing warmth while hydrating cuticles and moisturizing dry or rough skin, giving your hands a more youthful appearance
More convenient, affordable and sterile than traditional paraffin treatments, our Parasilk formula of organic cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil, lavender oil and a secret blend of goodness for soft, moisturized skin is so delicious you might want to eat it. (NOTE: Parasilk does not condone cannibalism. A good, long sniff of your skin post-treatment should satisfy your craving.)
PURE PARAFFIN + SILKY GOODNESS = PARASILK
Heated paraffin wax relieves stiffness and muscle spasms and relaxes muscles, stimulates circulation and for other conditions where heat is indicated.
What’s left on your skin is the silky goodness, a moisturizing blend of organic cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil, known for its medium-chain triglycerides (MCT’s) and antioxidant capabilities, and a secret blend of lavender oil, vitamin E and other goodness for your skin to drink up with a post-treatment massage.
- The purest, food-grade paraffin wax
- Organic cold-pressed extra virgin Coconut Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Vitamin E
- Plus a secret blend of goodness
- The microwave heating method has been tested thousands of times in various microwaves but every microwave is different and your results may be inconsistent. For best results, we recommend using the Parasilk® Mist Steamer.
- Set aside detached soft straps.
- Wrap a single, unfolded and unopened glove in a damp paper towel.
- Heat for 60 seconds in the microwave with the tray and glove constantly turning.
- Flip and repeat until the thermochromic heart is activated to red.
- Remove glove from microwave by the opening to prevent spilling. Massage gently to evenly distribute melted liquid.
- The glove is ready to apply when the thermochromic heart begins to darken.
- Keeping the glove opening pointed up, tear open at dotted line.
- Insert hand into the glove with your hand pointed down. Do not raise your hand.
- Fasten opening with the soft strap while your hand remains pointed down.
- Wrap the hand and glove with a towel and treat for at least 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove glove and massage oils into the hand and up the arm. Allow oils to absorb into the skin. Pat dry with a towel.
- Press air out of treatment, seal, fold and place back in bag.
- Date and repeat weekly or more, if needed.
- Opened gloves should be used within a month. Unopened gloves have a shelf life of up to two years.
- Store in a clean, dry environment in the sealed bag. Do not refrigerate.
CAUTION: Soft straps must not be heated. To avoid spilling, do not tip the opening or raise the hand while treating. Monitor your microwave closely while heating. Do not overheat.
Heat. Treat. Repeat.™ Heat for 2 minutes. Treat for 10 minutes. Repeat up to 4 times with the same pair -- that’s 4x the pampering for the price of one.
All natural, gluten-free ingredients. No parabens, sulfates or faux fragrances
Cruelty-free, not tested on animals.
Proudly Made in the USA. Born in State Forty-Eight (that’s AZ where it’s a dry heat)
You’ve made a conscious decision to treat yourself and we think that is divine. From Parasilk to you, You Are Loved™