What Are the Benefits of Coconut Oil for the Hands and Feet?
Dry skin can feel like a problem you cannot escape from. Whatever time of year, it seems like an ailment that continues to return. Dry skin has caused many to search for the most effective lotions and treatments, a quest often accompanied with high price tags and annoying caveats like environmental hazards or undesirable scents. In this universe of skin care products, the best is actually the easiest: coconut oil.
5 Skin Care Advantages of Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a natural emollient and has been used for centuries to soften skin both as a treatment and preventative measure.
- It helps foster healthy connective tissue within the skin, meaning it prevents wrinkling and sagging while also healing the symptoms of aging.
- Coconut oil contains antioxidants that are protective against free radicals, which are often the cause of damaged skin and wrinkles.
- It supports the creation of existence of new skin cells. By curing existing skin and creating new skin, your hands will stay soft much longer than with other products.
- Coconut oil is high in vitamins A and E, which both promote firm and supple skin because of their roll in the producing collagen.
Coconut oil is one of the best natural cures for skin because it tackles existing symptoms and prevents future damage. In order to get the full effect of coconut oil in treating dry and damaged skin, it is best to apply it at a time when the skin’s pores are open and accepting of treatment.
gLOVE Treat accomplishes this by pairing coconut oil with the soothing nature of warm paraffin wax. While the wax opens up your pores and increases blood flow to the skin, coconut oil is able to reach all layers of skin and remain there, allowing your skin to be fully revived.